Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks, May your heart be as light as a song, May each day bring you bright, happy hours That stay with you all the year long. -Irish Blessing
This is a week of celebration at my house. DD tries to drag it out all month long and she does give it a very good try,too. Yesterday she turned 18. Ahhh, youth,how sweet it is. I miss my baby. Where did the time go ? Today we continue celebrating ... have to have a party for my fur baby... Eli. He joined us a year ago yesterday. Eli is so much easier to please. Give him a chewie and he's happy.

I hope everyone has a great day. Be sure to eat some cornbeef and cabbage for me and don't forget to wear something green.

4 comments:

Tanielle said...

I heart the butterflys that fly around your blog, they make me smile!!

Have a Happy St. Patty's Day, and I have an award for you over on my blog!!

Tanielle

Just Me said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Erin go braugh!

Xazmin said...

I keep trying to swat those butterflies out of the way so I can read!

LOL! They are adorable - Happy St. Patty's Day!

Xazmin

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy blogoversary!