Saturday, February 21, 2009

Never ask "what next" ? and Friday Flea Market

Never ever ask what will go wrong next. If I thought Monday was bad I was in for a big surprise. Things just kept going downhill. The one good thing was that without my other computer I spent lot's of time painting.So lot's of new goodies to add to my website as soon as hubby get's the right programs installed and I figure out what he's done,LOL.

As most of you know I take care of a bedridden FIL. Well, yesterday we got to spend our afternoon at my favorite place, NOT, the emergency room.Yep,grandaddy has another UTI. He gets to stay at the hotel,oop's,hospital. Poor little guy. Please say a prayer for him.

I'm the lucky one.... I get to come home and play.

Needless to say no pic's again and no listings for Friday Flea Market.

I do apologize and promise I will be back to normal by next week.In the mean time check out my website :http://ribbonsrosesandmore.com/

I will be adding new things all week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart.You;re a wonderful person ti care for him.i will pray for him...Ann

Unknown said...

My prayers are being sent. I always enjoy visting your website.

Jewelry by Sonell said...

HI Linda,
Just got home from the Cattlemens Classic and seen where you must not have gotten my message. I left one on my blogspot for you to let you know that you won the pendant in the Valentine's Blogspot Party.
I need your address so I can send it to you so you can start enjoying it.
www.jewelrybysonell.blogspot.com

Rebecca Nelson said...

Have I been living under a rock? How did I not find you before now?

Sweet BLOG! Would love to have you as a link. LMK!

In the meantime...be encouaged while caring for your little FIL. I believe God has a way of blessings us in the midst of our sometimes sacrificial giving hours. You are getting jewels in your crown!

Hugs to you...again...ove the BLOG!

xoRebecca

Simply Debbie said...

I will be praying for your dil. while he is in the hospital you need to run free like you cannot do with a bed ridden family member. you have my upmost respect as this is 24/7 and it takes a tole
on the care giver.
bless you dear sweet lady
debbie