Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Basket Swap Party

I joined Miss Rhea's Easter Basket Swap over at Sweet and Shabby's Roses blog spot. Each of us had 2 swap partners to make Easter baskets for. The object was to Recycle, Reuse, and Renew !! Each person used two empty yogurt cups and decorated them into mini baskets. We also sent 5 additional items to our partners.


Imagine my surprise when the packages arrived and I opened them. This is the beautiful basket that Stephanie at Rose Petals and Rust created and sent me. She is amazing. Isn't it gorgeous ? I so love the necklace she made and the adorable salt and pepper shakers and crocheted coaster are perfect to go with my pink depression glass table setting. She has much larger pictures over on her blog. Just click the link above.
Patricia over at Vintage Linen Treasures sent me this gorgeous pink basket with the pretty pink checked bow and vintage buttons. Boy, did she have me pegged with the pink. I love it !!!

Somehow she figured out that I love bunnies, pink and white. Who are we kidding ? Look around and you can tell,LOL. I just love the little bunny, the white cross, vintage buttons and Vintage Easter card she sent me. Of course you know how crazy I am about vintage anything. I am amazed at how she got the bow to twist and turn perfectly. I love it all !!!
Just one question......
Do I have to put everything away after Easter ?


Be sure to stop by Miss Rhea's and check out the other participants.
Happy Easter everyone !!!!


















No comments: