Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor of Love Sale at Ribbons Roses and More !

Hand Painted Roses for Home Decor and so much more!
We offer beautifully hand painted roses for your home decor and items for the shabby chic, romantic cottage or vintage style home.
I've added some other beautiful new items, like this gorgeous Architectural Door or Window Header, and beautiful new make up case.
Drop by Ribbons, Roses and More and enjoy a special "Labor of Love Sale", in honor of Labor Day. You will find many selected times 10-20% OFF. Hurry this sale will end on September 13th!!

1 comment:

Judy's Vintage Collections said...

Good morning Linda, Thanks you for visiting me.....you come right over and we will play house...and dress and redress my dolls...I see you have deep in the heart of Texas...I say I'm in the Heart of Texas...I love your painting of roses! I would love to put my my hands on a paint brush if I could paint like you....I love to paint but laid my brushes down about 25 years ago...I have not updated my blogs about all summer...or spring!My my, where did the time go! I too love my little animal critters
2 dogs and 3 cats...they keep me Busy, busy, cleaning house...:) LOL...Have you checked out my other blogs Vintage Art and Vintage Art Mixed Media ...I updated all but the Vintage Cute Shabby Stuff..I may do it next week...I have so much to sell maybe I will get busy and keep them up-to-date...Need to destash!
Thanks again for stopping by!
from my heart in the heart of Texas to your heart deep in the heart of Texas.... :)
a big HUG!
Judy